Friday 28 May 2021

Emily Carr Art

 

                                    I have been learning about Emily Carr. She is a famous artist. She is a Canadian artist. She loves to
paint trees, she loves the wild and she loves animals. She always blends colors in and mixes them.
This is important because we are learning about her this term for art. Have you ever painted trees or learned about

Emily Carr?🖌

How Emily Carr showed the world it's never too late for a career in art |  CBC Arts

    Emily Carr

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy it's Ben.
    I hope you had a really fun time learning about Emily Carr. I personal don't like her a whole lot. Do you like the art Mrs Swinburn is doing with us because I really like it. Emily Carr is very different to other art stiles to what I've seen and like. The reason I don't like her is because it's is just a little odd to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, it is Olivia. I like how you described what she did and liked.I think that it is very cool how you have put a link to Emily Carr's art. Do you like learning about her?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.