Tuesday 24 August 2021

A cat hat and Maisy

Today in my Google meeting with my teacher my dad put Maisy on the top bunk with me. and yesterday I made a cat hat because we were having Crazy Hat Day and tomorrow we're having a crazy Shirt Day. When Maisie got put up here she kept crawling around everywhere and she sat on my nice fluffy blanket. She didn't want to go down so about 2 hours later she wanted to go down and she went outside. The cat hat took about Couple of hours to make. First I put all the face stuff on it and then I put the whiskers on then the tail. It was really hard. Have you ever put a cat on the top bunk before or made a cat hat?













 

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lucy I'm impressed with your hat!..It looks amazing. I missed seeing that this morning as not all the screen are up so you cant see everyone. Crazy shirt day tomorrow huh? well i will have to see what I have in the wardrobe. No we don't have either cats or bunks, so thats a NO from me..😂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.